These are the best gaming laptops to buy in 2020 and 2021. If you need a laptop that can handle all of your games, look no further than these top picks.
1. ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15
- Core i7-8750H CPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB graphics and 144Hz display
- 15.6″ matte IPS panel with FHD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels), 144Hz refresh rate, 3ms response time and 72% NTSC color gamut coverage; 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port (Gen 2), 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports including one with PowerShare technology that supports charging other devices even when the laptop is off; Ethernet jack with Wake on LAN support; HDMI outputHere’s what we like about this laptop:
- It has a great build quality and design that looks good for gaming laptops in general. The aluminum unibody chassis has an attractive brushed finish on the lid cover while the deck has a soft touch finish which feels good to touch even though we haven’t seen much use of it yet except on a few occasions where I used my fingers as pointers when explaining something to my colleagues/bosses who were sitting across from me at meetings or conferences where both hands were busy holding onto microphones or micsets etc…
- Its display panel gets really bright which makes it easy on eyes during late night gaming sessions (or any type of late night activity where you want clear visibility). The contrast ratio is also great with deep blacks thanks to its high contrast ratio so this should be helpful if you’re into watching movies too apart from playing games all day long!
2. Razer Blade 15 Advanced
The Razer Blade 15 Advanced is a powerful gaming laptop with a 15.6-inch Full HD 144Hz IPS display, 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q graphics and 16GB DDR4 RAM. It also has a 512GB SSD for fast data transfer and windows 10 OS. This laptop is designed for gaming performance with its 16:9 aspect ratio screen and excellent frame rate of 144Hz refresh rate that gives you an immersive experience while playing games or watching videos without any lag or buffering issues. The keyboard on this laptop has full size keycaps which are backlit to help you type easily even in dark environments where there is no light source available nearby (such as at night).
The build quality of this laptop is also very good since it comes with an aluminum chassis that makes it sturdy enough to withstand falls from small heights without cracking/breaking off easily like other plastic designs would do under such circumstances; however I don’t recommend dropping your device intentionally just so you can test out how sturdy it really is! Another plus point about this device is its weight; at 3 pounds only it feels very light when carrying around because there’s nothing else inside except its internal components (i7 processor etc…) which are already pretty heavy on their own so having them combined together will make things worse especially if we add things like external drives etc… into our backpack/briefcase too!
3. Acer Predator Helios 300
This laptop is a great option if you’re looking for a portable machine with plenty of power. It has a 15.6 inch screen, which means that it’s still small enough to be easy to carry around but large enough for comfortable use. The Helios also has 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD storage options so you can store all your games without worrying about running out of space. The laptop comes with GTX 1060 GPU and 6-core processor that provides excellent performance while playing high-end games or editing videos using Adobe Premiere Pro software. If you are looking for something more than just gaming laptops then this one could be a perfect choice since it comes with 144Hz screen which means you won’t have any issues viewing the details clearly during fast scenes in movies or games as well as playing slow paced games such as strategy titles like StarCraft II where precise movements are required at all times
4. Dell G5 Gaming Laptop
The Dell G5 Gaming Laptop may be the perfect gaming laptop for you. It has a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS Anti-Glare Display, Intel Core i5-8300H Processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM. You can also play your games smoothly with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics Card.
This includes all of the features that you need from a gaming laptop like this one: an 8th generation processor that can run at 3.4GHz (base speed), up to 4GHz when turbo boost is enabled; 8GB of RAM; fast solid state drives (SSDs); roomy hard drives with plenty of storage space (1TB 5400RPM HDD). A 1TB SSD allows you to store your large files while still having plenty of room left over for other applications like video editing programs or photo editing software packages such as Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 which comes free with each new purchase of this product!
These laptops are perfect for the gamer on the go.
The best gaming laptops are the ones you can take with you wherever you go. With their lightweight designs and powerful specs, these laptops will blow away any game on your desk (and in some cases, even on your TV). Here are the five best gaming computers for portability:
- 1. Dell XPS 13 9380 – This laptop is sleek, compact, and powerful. It has a stunning 4k display that gives games an immersive experience when playing from home or from the road. The battery life is also amazing; if it lasts all day long while at work then it should last at least three hours while gaming! For more information click here!
We hope that this article has helped you narrow down your search for the perfect gaming laptop. With so many options available, it can be difficult to know where to start. We hope that we have provided you with some helpful information on what makes each model unique and which one might be right for you!