There are just 3 key steps to eating healthy and natural:
What to eat
Anything fresh. Fresh food should be the mainstay of your diet. Preferably a wide variety of foods, that are locally produced and in season. Nature will always provide you with the best food in your region each season. Avoid pre-prepared and packaged, processed or frozen foods, especially those with additives and preservatives. Follow this simple rule;
“As long as you do not have to open a package, box or can” … you can eat or drink it.
How to eat
You should eat plenty of raw foods and certainly when cooking avoid boiling for long periods, microwaving and deep frying. Ideally, lightly grill, steam or stir fry.
When to eat
Listen to your body and eat when you feel hungry. Every meal should be eaten slowly, at a table or in a place where you can enjoy and allow your body and mind to focus on the process. Chew each mouthful. Do not gulp down your food whilst you are doing something else like watching TV, working on your computer or doing something that will distract you. Take your time and enjoy your food. Most importantly, when you feel full, stop eating and put it away. It takes a few minutes from the time the food is digested to inform the brain that this is sufficient. Give yourself and your brain some time to digest the food physically and mentally.
Try to avoid drinking whilst you are eating. If you must drink, have some room temperature water, never cold or a glass of wine or warm tea.
- any junk/fast food;
- fatty or deep fried food;
- milk/cheese, unless you own the cow and you can have the fresh milk;
- refined sugar and other sweet food such as chocolate and candy;
- cakes, biscuits, refined and processed cereals;
- fizzy or artificial drinks, including juice made from concentrate;
- coffee from any jar or any decaf coffee. It’s OK to drink fresh coffee in moderation; and
- excessive consumption of alcohol.
Follow these former guidelines and eating naturally will always provide you with the nutrients your body needs.
By the time you finish reading this you’ll have some quick, easy and powerful tools to speed your weight loss along. Are you frustrated with complicated diets?
If you want easy weight loss, then follow these tips. Each helps a little bit, but put a few together and you have a powerful edge.
- Drink plenty of water. Water helps with weight loss for several reasons. Number one it speeds up your metabolism. The faster your metabolism is, the more calories you burn. Drinking water also makes weight loss easy because if you fill up on water, you won’t fill up on high calorie beverages or snacks.
- Eat lots of fiber. Fiber is very filling because it absorbs water as it moves through your digestive system. Additionally, foods that are high in fiber are low in calories. Like apples, carrots, and grains. Also, diets that are high in fiber reduce your risk for colon cancer and help lower your cholesterol.
- Eat breakfast every day. It’s easy to skip breakfast but studies have shown that people who eat breakfast are more likely to have easy weight loss than those who do not. This is because eating breakfast jump starts your metabolism and therefore you will burn more calories throughout the day. Also when you eat breakfast, you are less likely to be hungry later in the day when your body is resting.
- Eat more! Eat 6 small meals throughout the day instead of 3 larger ones. Like drinking water, eating also helps increase your metabolism. When you refuel your body at regular intervals, your body burns calories faster.
- Learn the art of portion control. In order to obtain easy weight loss you have to control how much you eat. If you don’t have time to count calories, that’s fine. But you must reduce your serving sizes. Each portion of fruit or veggies that you eat should be the size of half of a tennis ball. Each serving of meat should be no larger than the palm of your hand. When you eat at restaurants, ask for a box with your meal that way you can box up half of it for later.
- Choose an exercise plan that you will enjoy. If you don’t like going to the gym, then you are not going to. If you don’t like running, then you aren’t going to stick to a running plan. You must find an exercise plan that you will enjoy. Perhaps you’d like an aerobics class. Or maybe you’d prefer to stay at home and do Taebo. Maybe you’d like to take a dance class. Whatever you decide, you have to choose something that will work for you and that you will stick to.
- Seek support from others. Having the support from others makes weight loss easy. Tell your family and friends about your goals. If they aren’t encouraging, there are numerous groups that you can join that are composed of people trying to reach the same goal as you. Additionally join the free weight loss forums that are on the internet.
Your goal? To start using these tips on a daily basis and give your weight loss program a turbo charge!
Some additional note:
Listen to your body and it will tell you what you need and when to eat. Although we are programmed to relish desserts, try to get healthy cakes from reliable resources like Floweraura cake and flowers delivery in bangalore.