With headquarters in London, ETX Capital is a reputable online trading company. The broker offers trading in CFDs and Spread Betting, excellent client services, and has decades of experience and various trading platforms. BEFORE CONCLUDING, this ETX Capital review will look at all parts of their service, including trading costs, demo accounts, and mobile apps.
Since the ESMA regulation reforms, ETX has also added a full professional client service, making them the “go-to” broker for professional clients.
Trading Platforms by ETX Capital
Customers have the option of using one of two trading platforms:
As the name implies, this platform is designed for experienced traders or ‘pro’ accounts. As a result, you’ll have access to various complex features and a broad range of financial marketplaces.
The powerful charting features are highlighted in particular in TraderPro evaluations. This enables you to select and examine multiple charts in different periods simultaneously. This means you can simultaneously view Ichimoku, Heikin-Ashi, and line charts.
Furthermore, once you have your client login information, you will have immediate access to historical data, volume indicators, assured stops, and other features.
Furthermore, the site has a news feed, so you don’t have to rely on sources like Bloomberg to stay informed.
Overall, the TraderPro platform from ETX Capital has received favorable feedback. Many people believe it is on par with the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms in terms of popularity.
ETX is a popular choice among full-time traders, and the Pro platform provides professional customer assistance. The TraderPro platform also provides free guaranteed stop losses. This is a huge benefit for traders who seek to manage risk with stops. The guaranteed stop assures that your trades are terminated if the asset reaches that price regardless of market volatility.
Also Check:- Forex Back Office Software
Meta Traders 4 ETX
The classic MT4 platform is also available. This is ideal for traders who are already comfortable with the system and don’t want to switch. This industry-standard boasts a plethora of features as well as exceptional security. From oil to the FTSE 100 and Swiss francs, it can be traded.
Hedging, scalping, and various other strategies are all possible with the free MT4 download. Users also benefit from a wealth of educational resources to assist them in getting the most out of the platform.
Forex Brokers in 2021.
Are you looking for the Best Forex Broker that is a perfect fit for your trading style and objectives? However, your search may be laborious and time-consuming because the FX Market has such a diverse and extensive number of broker offerings. So, we started the Full List of Forex Brokers in 2006 to assist you with this crucial work, and it has since grown to include more than 200 FX companies carefully picked from jurisdictions all over the world.
- 1 create an FXTM account.
- 2 Create an IronFX account
- 3 Make a Libertex account.
- 4 Create an FXCC account 5 Create a FxPro account
- 6 Create an OctaFX account
- 7 Open a HotForex account HotForex
- 8 Create an XM account XM 2009
- 9 Create an account with FXCM.
- 10 Sign up for a LegacyFX account LegacyFX
- 11 Create an account with AvaTrade.
- 12 Create an account with FP Markets.
- 13 Create an FBS account FBS 2009
- 14 Make a Pepperstone account.
- 15 Register for a FreshForex account with Pepperstone 2010
- 16 Register for an Investment Center account
- 17 Register for a Just2Trade account
- 18 Register for a RoboForex account
- 19 Register for a TIO Markets account
- 20 Register for an XTrade account
- 21 Register for an AMarkets account
- 22 Register for an Axiance account
- 23 Register for an ABInvesting account
- 24 Register for a Financial Centre account
- 25 Register for a Brokereo account Brokereo
- 26 Register for a BTG Capital account
- 27 Register for a Spoken account
- 28 Open a Fundiza account
- 29 Open an Olymp Trade account
- 30 Open a Kowela account
- 31 Open an LBLV account
- 32 Open a FiatVisions account
- 33 Open a Cinpax account
- 34 Dukascopy Information & Reviews
- 35 easyMarkets Reviews & Information
- 36 FOREX.com Reviews & Information
- 37 Forex Club Reviews & Information
- 38 Swissquote Bank Reviews & Information
- 39 Oanda Reviews & Information
- 40 Information and Reviews about Saxo Bank