What is ICC APC certification?
The ICP ACC course provides a deep understanding of the world of Agile coaching. It is an industry-recognized credential that certifies an understanding of agile values, principles, concepts, and mindset. After completing the course, you are well equipped with new tools, techniques, and skills that are a must in the competitive world today. The course focuses on developing an understanding of professional coaching skills and hones these skills to serve individuals within an agile team. What’s more, there are no prerequisites for getting this certification. You just need to have some basic understanding of agile and some experience of working in an agile team if possible.
What is Agile?
Agile is a set of principles applied to software development in the year 2001 when around seventeen industry leaders came together to share better ways of developing software.
Agile is a methodology that is usually applied to software development to help with project management. The team members can deliver results faster and deliver value to their customers.
Agile fundamentals are known to show improved quality, increased focus on consumers and business values, transparency, stakeholders’ engagement among other things.
What are the benefits of Agile?
- Agile enables the program to react to changes in technology, operations, threats, budget, and many other factors through small but frequent releases. Each release focuses on the highest priority requirement, keeping the user in mind. It helps provide users with frequent, capable deliveries that cater to their needs.
- Capabilities are delivered frequently, within months and not 5-10 years as is done via waterfall methodology.
- Automated and daily integration testing, small releases, and routine demos identify and address any kinds of issues or problems that may arise from time to time. This in turn ensures less amount of rework and enhances productivity.
- All the stakeholders including the authorities, the users, and other functionaries can view the progress in real-time.
- Small, scoped designs are easier to design, plan, implement and execute, besides being more resilient to changes. Agile Practice test are also a very effective way to have a good hold on the technicalities of the field. In this way, people can easily achieve the top spots.
- Agile methodology lays more focus on iterative development rather than planning, reporting, and documentation.
Agile practices, processes, and culture are far different than the traditional methodology followed by enterprises for ages. It represents a change in the way business was conducted earlier. The Agile model thus requires strong commitment at all levels to succeed in business growth. Hiring professionals who are trained in ICP ACC can help streamline things in the right direction. After completing the ICP ACC course an individual will be able to differentiate between mentoring, facilitating, coaching, and teaching and will also gain skills required to create a safe environment for the resolution of conflicts within an agile team. The certificate course introduces learners to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts. After registering, the candidates are trained through discussions on real-life scenarios and mock tests. On completion of training, they are assessed and awarded with the Agile coaching certification.