Are you tired of dry skin? Dry skin is no doubt annoying as it is not only parched, but also itchy. People with dry skin also feel uncomfortable as extra dryness stretches their skin. Dry skin also doesn’t look healthy and radiant. Besides inflammation, you can also see minor cracks on your skin or develop flaky skin. Loss of hydration or moisture holding capacity of your skin cells is the major cause of dry skin.Genetics play a major role in the case of people who have dry skin by default.
However, some people can face temporary dryness when they are on medication, ill, or by following harsh skincare routines like over exfoliation and scrubbing. Using too much makeup on a regular basis can also make your skin dry and dull. Although you can’t change your genes, you can make significant changes to your skincare routine to cure skin dryness and get well-nourished skin.
Wondering what all changes you can make in your skincare routine to say goodbye to dry skin? Don’t worry as we have got you covered. In this article, we have shared simple yet effective habits that will help you deal with skin dryness without any hassle.
Here’s what you are required to do in order to deal with dry skin.
- Don’t expose your skin to water for long: Prolonged exposure to water during showers strips your skin of natural oils that keep your skin moisturized. Therefore, it’s advisable to watch the clock while taking showers or washing your face.
- Avoid using soaps on your face: Soaps are harmful for your skin and it can dry out your skin. Therefore, switch to using cream-based or mild face washes that help your skin retain moisture.
- Use quality moisturizer: Moisturizers containing hyaluronic acid work the best for dry skin. Make sure you pay attention to the ingredients that your moisturizer contains before applying it.
- Increase your water consumption: Drink plenty of water and eat foods rich in water content to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid going out in the sun: A few minutes exposure to the sun is essential to supplement your skin with vitamin D. However, don’t overdo it. It is both harmful for your skin, and it causes extra dryness and itching.
Many times it’s difficult to solve your skin issues on your own. If you are faced with a similar situation, try consulting MDs @ Queensway Medical. They have years of experience to deal with any skin type, be it dry or oily. You can book a free skin consultation with them to find better solutions to your skin problems. They can suggest effective skin dryness treatments
and even recommend their Alumier skincare products to help you fight skin dryness.
So, what are you waiting for? Give them a call today and find solutions to your problems instantly. You are just a phone call away to get your desired skin, so don’t delay. Take the first step towards healthy, glowing, and vibrant skin. Good luck!