Following last season’s epic conclusion, we head straight into this season’s gameplay. While finding a stadium for regular season games is still a challenge, at least the regular schedule is back on the table.
Additionally, you can stream every 2022-2023 NFL game while in the US or abroad this year using a VPN and a few key sources.
The NFL season 2022-2023 is only covered by official sources in this guide. The rough-and-tumble format of American football makes it popular inside and outside the US, but traveling can be challenging.
The result is that many fans turn to illegitimate streaming sources every year. With a VPN, most legitimate options can be unblocked, allowing fans to easily watch most games without turning to websites that may pose a security risk.
While traveling abroad, you may need a VPN to live stream the 2022-2023 NFL season.
How to watch NFL games without cable using a VPN
Streaming NFL games live easy if you live in the US, with many free options available.
You may need to use a VPN to bypass geographic content restrictions if you’re connecting from abroad.
Here’s how to stream NFL games without cable from anywhere:
- Choose a VPN service that has a good reputation. NordVPN is our recommended service, but Surfshark and ExpressVPN provide similar quality.
- Install the VPN app on your chosen device or as an extension for your web browser (mostly for Chrome users).
- Connect to the correct server with your VPN app. Connect to a US-based server if you’re trying to access a US-based service.
- Cookies and cache data should be cleared from your browser or device. A private browsing window (Incognito mode on Chrome) may also be helpful. You can do this to remove additional traces of your current location.
- You can load your desired streaming app or website. You should now be able to stream NFL games as long as the service is not actively blocking VPN connections.
Having trouble? VPN chat support may be able to assist you; some streaming services only work with certain VPN servers.
Best options to watch NFL 2022-2023 without cable
When you’re ready to watch NFL games live this year, consider one (or more) of the following services:
- NFL Game Pass: Best option (Use NordVPN to watch every game live without blackouts)
- YouTube TV (US)
- Paramount+ (a CBS property in the US, AFC Sunday games)
- Tubi TV (a FOX property in the US, NFC Sunday games)
- Peacock (an NBC property in the US, Sunday Night Football games)
- Sling TV (US)
- fuboTV (US)
- Hulu + Live TV (US)
- AT&T TV (US)
- Vidgo (US)
- Sky TV (UK)
- Now TV (UK)
- DAZN (Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Japan)
- TSN (Canada)
- 7mate (Australia, limited games, accessible abroad via VPN)
- Foxtel Now (Australia)
- USTVnow (All countries; limited streams through NY-based CBS and FOX)
- Amazon Prime Video (Thursday Night Football in the US only or abroad via VPN)
- Yahoo! Sports App (US, local and national games)
We will go into more detail about each option, including costs and coverage details.