Have you ever heard of a car exclusively made by The Apple Company? Can you imagine we are going to get An Apple Car after a lot of iPhones, Apple MacBooks, Apple iPods, and Apple watches? By the way, if you are interested in buying iPhones and MacBooks at discounted rates you can check out the Experimax store near you any time.
Honestly speaking, I have never heard of an apple car until today. But it’s true.
It is quite surprising to see Apple Company operating and designing a car, with a bitten apple logo on it. Apple Company is one of the best and most famous companies for manufacturing phones with unremarkable features. Now they are working on a car. Everyone has fixed their eyes on any official statement or release date from the company itself. But it seems like there is more time for the car to take off the veil.
- The Car of the dreams:
The production of the ” dream car” is still undergoing. The Apple Company has yet to talk about it. But the leaks said that 5000 employees are reported to be working on the car project called ” Titan Project “.
In May 2018, Apple joined hands with Volkswagen to customise an autonomous employee shuttle van based on the T6 transporter.
The Apple car is being assumed to be released in 2024 or 2025. However, it may be possible that Apple could release an official statement regarding the release date of Dream Car.
There are abundant products that could be the ” next great thing” by Apple including Apple glasses, and Apple VR, but the Apple car has already won the title.
If you are one of those people who are dreaming of getting an Apple Car after the other Apple products and want to know more about the Car. You are on the right site.
Let me remind you that the details are still hideous but there are some leaks and rumours.
- Apple Car updates and specks:
After using Apple products, no one is expecting less from the upcoming Car. Let’s take a look at these updates, to see if they fully fulfil your expectations or not.
- The coolest thing about The Apple Car is its self-driving It doesn’t need users’ intentions or licences to drive. The car will not have any paddle or wheel to bother you.
- The processor in the development of the car was created by Apple’s silicon engineering group, which also created the processor for the M1 mac, iPhones and other devices.
- There is a high-powered Apple-designed chip in the Apple Car, and it is the most advanced component that Apple has developed to date. It’s made from neural processors that can handle the incredible AI load needed for autonomous vehicles. TSMC is expected to manufacture the chip, and that’s the same company that makes chips for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. The analysis said that it can be called a C1
- Most work is going to be done on interior design as the Vehicle is supposed to be a hand-off and include both an infotainment system and integration with Apple’s existing suite of senses.
- The car is said to be four seated facing inward allowing passengers to have face-to-face communication and it also has curved sealing that resembles the roof of a Volkswagen Beetle.
- The car is introduced with mono cell battery Lithium-ion phosphate is used in batteries rather than lithium-ion, which is less likely to get overheated. Making the drive safer.
- The Car is rumoured to be having variable opacity. It will tend the driver to control how much light comes from the roof. It also retracts or slides off to open the roof.
The updates and rumours are still coming but the features can be known only when Apple will make an official statement.
I can confirm only one thing: the Apple Car will likely be the most expensive car or high-end car.
Let’s wait for words from Apple, perhaps the next announcement will be the release date.
Stay with us for further details!